No matter how well you write your method statements in terms of technical capability, you still need to convince the reader that your organisation can really do the job. Good tender writing uses evidence.
Tender Writing Using Evidence
- Anecdotal evidence showing how you solved a problem or achieved the required result
- Targets and KPIs – if your company meets / beats its targets, show it
- Case studies – can be full blown or mini case studies as appropriate
- Testimonials (ideally attributable) relevant to the point you are making
- Customer lists can help but they need to be relevant – ideally the same industry
- Images, charts, tables etc that substantiate your claim (if they are permitted by the tender rules)
These show the reader that you have done, and so can do, the job!
There is no absolute right or wrong in tender writing but believability is key to writing good tender submissions… that win contracts!
Any more ideas?