Would you like a FREE Tendering Review?
It’s free, informal, confidential and without any obligation
The aim of the review is to help identify opportunities for improvement in the way you deal with tenders and PQQs. It can be carried out face-to-face or by telephone. It includes:
- Problems you are facing – potential solutions
- Tenders – increasing hit rates, areas for improvement, do you sell yourselves?
- PQQs – are you fit to tender / will you get through the PQQ?
- Public Sector Tenders – not beating the competition?
- Tender Training – who needs training and to what level?
- Best practice – improved tendering process
- What solutions will work best for you and your company?
MDs say the free tendering review is really helpful in its own right! It will also highlight areas where we can help you increase your tendering hit rate.
To book your tendering review call 01634 404903 or use the contact form.
If you just want some quick advice over the phone, we’ll always try and help – call 01634 404903.
“I owe a debt of gratitude to Tony Zemaitis who helped us through the whole tender process (PQQ, tender and short-list presentation stages) which resulted in BPE winning a framework agreement supporting a major site investment programme with a key client. Thoroughly recommended!”